Getting married in India is easier but the process of obtaining your marriage registration document is a bit challenging as it requires several legal formalities completed in proper manner. There are particular documents required by the marriage registration authorities in your city to have your marriage registered in India and without that it is not possible to obtain the certificate which is required in other processes such as applying for passport, changes in aadhar or voter id card and other government issued documents as well. The importance of these documents is immense because they are the only source to prove that the couple has got married. Given below is the list of such documents:
- Both husband and wife need to fill the marriage registration application form.
- Proof of residential address which could a copy of aadhaar card, voter id, passport, driver license, or other government issued documents.
- Date of birth proof: you can submit your birth certificate or aadhaar card for that.
- 2 Passport size photographs of both husband and wife.
- Marriage invitation card.
- You need to submit a copy of all the aforementioned documents that should self attested.
These are the basic documents that absolutely necessary in order to get your indian marriage registration document by the authorities in your city however there could be more document that the registration officer may ask at the time of application filling, so be prepared for that. The more documents you have filled with the application the better it is for faster registration process. Check Here for More Information https://marriageind.in/marriage-registration-process/
Generally marriage registration is a simple straightforward process, but in most regional city offices you will see touts who will ask for money to get your registration done faster. You should avoid them at any cost because the process is simple and can be done easily with all the documents required without having to pay any bribe.
Check Complete Marriage Registration Online Procedure https://marriageind.in/marriage-registration/